Re: tr4 makes $97K BJ Florida

To: datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: tr4 makes $97K BJ Florida
From: RacerY@comcast.net
Date: Sat, 27 May 2006 20:16:05 +0000
(roadster content- has one ever gone through BJ?  I can't stand watching it)

okay,

I need to vent.  If you like watching those auctions, delete this now.
It's just a rant.

I like cars.  I could care LESS about somebody with a cheezy mustache
who's willing to pay 3 times what a car is worth in the real world.  It has
very little to do with the cars, and everything to do with the 'reality TV'
mindset.

So there's some bozon out there willing to pay 50 times what a car cost new.
And it's a production car. one of 87,000 that the Brits cranked out over 5
years.  (or whatever the numbers are for the TR4a)

So WHAT?  As PT said, there's one born every minute.
Since when did that become entertaining?

Bah.

Personally, I get a bit of a thrill out of paying as LITTLE as possible for the
best
car I can find.   And yes, I have a lot of JUNK!

But that's me.
Toby.
Still plays with cars.
'68 1600