Aft Body Section for Sale

To: <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: Aft Body Section for Sale
From: "jm.rider@verizon.net (Jon and Maggie Rider)" <res1a278@verizon.net>
Date: Fri, 26 May 2006 06:06:14 -0700
Good Morning,

I just wanted to put a note out to the list.  I live north of Seattle, WA in
the Bothell area.  My son and I have been buiding up his roadster for some
time now.  We had one donor and one keeper.  Well, the donor roadster has a
real nice aft body section that we will not be requiring so I'm going to
attempt to sell it off on ebay in the next couple of weeks.  Before I list
it, I thought I'd throw it out to the list.  It is in very good condition
with no rust (other than minor surface rust) in the aft wheel well sections
and nice rear quarter panels.  It has not been cut off the car yet so there
is some latitude as to where the cut is made.  Or., if someone wants a rear
quarter, here's your chance.

I do not want to ship unless the buyer wants to manage the shipping.
Pictures are available from serious buyers upon request.

I'd like to get $350 at this point.

Jon