RE: Aftermarket Water pressure

To: datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: RE: Aftermarket Water pressure
From: RacerY@comcast.net
Date: Thu, 25 May 2006 01:54:13 +0000
If you're really paranoid about coolant loss,
run a low- pressure switch in the water circuit.

(www.pegasusautoracing.com has 'em, among others)

As soon as the system pressurises, it'll turn off the light.  If
you have a breach of the system, such as a burst hose, you'll
get a pressure loss light.  It's not foolproof, but it
sure doesn't hurt.  It also warns you of silly things, like
when you forget to put the rad cap back on!

fwiw,
Toby