RE: Miata and 240Z, Mini model, MSA show album question

To: <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: Miata and 240Z, Mini model, MSA show album question
From: "O'Farrell, Fergus" <Fergus.OFarrell@ngc.com>
Date: Mon, 22 May 2006 09:27:55 -0700
Alvin,
I certainly wouldn't fault you for choosing a Miata as your commuter
vehicle (well, maybe one Norcal'er who would want you to install a U-20
in it, but let's not go there)
I like the unique rolbar.
Nice lookin' Z project, and very nice work on the Mini Cooper model.
Geez, I complain about lack of room in the U20 roadster, I can't imagine
the patience (and vision) needed to complete something like this.
My only "gripe" is the MSA Show album is devoid of a particular artistic
element that we have come to expect from your car show photo essays.
What, were there only males in attendance? Did you bring along a nun in
your passenger seat?
'Splain yourself.
Fergus O, HB,CA