RE: North Texas Roadsters

To: camronware@yahoo.com
Subject: RE: North Texas Roadsters
From: Steve Ehlers <stevenehlers@charter.net>
Date: Sun, 21 May 2006 17:50:26 -0500
Hi ,
I saw your post and wanted to introduce myself .I live south of Fort
Worth ,and my shop is in
west Ft Worth .Go to my website for a very brief Bio @
www.risingsunperformance.com

I have owned my first 2 Roadsters since 1974 ( now I have 4 total )
.Suffice it to say that I have
been repairing , Restoring and racing them and several other Datsun
products since '74 .
I've built and worked on several regional and national SCCA Datsuns . We
currently sponsor a
300 ZX raced in SCCA ITS and a 240 Z raced in CVRA Vintage Racing . I
worked for a few Datsun
Dealers in the mid 70s for 5 years, and my business - Rising Sun
Performance Inc. has been open since '79 .

I am one of the few people in our part of the country that know what's
"Right" or "Rigged "
when it comes to these cars and can accomplish 100 point show car
Quality workmanship in my shop.
My business Rising Sun Performance , Is the only "Real " Z Car experts
in Ft Worth ,Texas .
I have built many winning Solo II Z's and 510's over the years .I have
restored many Z cars to Concourse
Quality show cars .My 69 2000 will be one of the best examples of a
frame up restoration in the country
when done ,due to the many NOS parts I've collected for it over the years .
regards,
Steve Ehlers