roadsterless no more

To: <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: roadsterless no more
From: "Mike Faggart" <mikef@carolina.rr.com>
Date: Sun, 21 May 2006 08:56:10 -0400
Greetings list:

Funny, I just saw the posting about the north Texas list.  Well, there will be
one less roadster in the Dallas area and one added to the NC area as of next
weekend.  I am flying out Friday night to p/u Jim Sylvester's car.  The wife
and I will be driving it back to NC over the weekend.  Sorry that we will not
be able to go by the Z car convention that will be in town starting Sunday or
Monday.

Now, Jim has assured me that the car is VERY roadworthy.  However, I thought
that I would at least place our route out here on the list, just in case....
if you know what I mean.  We will be headed up to Little Rock, AR, then across
I-40 east.  So, just in case, who on the list lives in the Memphis area,
Nashville area, Knoxville area.  If it all goes well like I have planned, I
hope to just call and say hello as we cruse thru your city on the way back to
Salisbury, NC.

I am looking forward to not being roadsterless and maybe next year we can have
21 cars at Road Atlanta.  Also, if Paul Kort would buy some decent tires, we
would have had one more there this year.  Glad I'm not going thru OH after
that comment!

So, you guys that are on the list along I-30 and I-40 please send me phone
number so that I can take it with me on Friday.  Thanks ahead of time and
happy roadstering!

Mike Faggart
Salisbury, NC
SEROC
T-5 for being w/o car,  withdrawal systems are under control
68 roadster soon