Re: East coast run to Luray caverns

To: "Mark (Stickeman) Dent" <mark@dealermats.com>
Subject: Re: East coast run to Luray caverns
From: chalsted@adelphia.net
Date: Wed, 3 May 2006 4:37:19 -0700
Luray is a real nice cavern to visit. under an hour away from my place- should
include a BBQ at my place in the itinerary. there is a restaurant called
"Panorama" near Luray- where 211 meets with Skyline drive that could be a good
lunch stop. not sure if they're open before memorial day. have a bunch of good
suggestions for roadster runs around here too. Skyline drive is nice but you
have to pay and the speed limit is 35... would be happy to help plan some
routes to run.

Craig