The Mitty Just got Better

To: <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: The Mitty Just got Better
From: "Brucciani, Chris" <CBrucciani@archinsurance.com>
Date: Mon, 1 May 2006 11:29:24 -0400
Thanks to all who came out to the Mitty.  It was great to see all of the
people and of course all of the cars.  The quality of the cars keeps
going rising every year which is a testament to the folks who own them.
I hope everybody had a safe and uneventful trip home.  Special thanks
goes out to Keith Williams who spent more than two hours on my carbs
Saturday afternoon.  I just got off the phone with Khumo and found out I
won a set of any tire they sell. Sweet. They didn't even make me pay for
any of the cones I may have run over in their autocross :-)

Chris Brucciani
Marietta, GA
1968 2000 "Pinky" for sale $6,400?
1973 240Z