Re: Color Tune Advice

To: Joe Russo <jrusso07@rochester.rr.com>
Subject: Re: Color Tune Advice
From: Pat Horne <pjhorne@mail.utexas.edu>
Date: Sat, 04 Feb 2006 07:57:29 -0600
The way I use my colortune is to look at one cylinder on each carb until
they are correct. Then I move the colortune to the other cylinders just
to make sure that there isn't something strange with them. Usually
everything is fine.

I think mine has paperwork with it. If it does, I'll send you a copy.
I'll check later this weekend. If you don't hear back from me please
feel free to ping me.

Peace,
Pat

--
-- Support Habitat for Humanity - a hand UP, not a hand OUT --