Carb Options - Weber DCOE's

To: datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: Carb Options - Weber DCOE's
From: Erik Miller <funkaholik@yahoo.com>
Date: Wed, 21 Dec 2005 07:02:56 -0800 (PST)
Saw the Weber discussion and had to add my 2 cents.  There is a budget way to
go for a Weber installation: Cannon makes a weber manifold for the R16.  Not
sure about the U20, though.

  I also have a set of vintage 40 DCOE's for sale.  You can see pics and read
about them here:  http://funkaholik.tripod.com/id7.html  Sorry for any pop-up
ads - it's free webspace.  I'm asking $500 for the pair of unused, vintage
carbs, but I'll listen to any offers, especially if you're local (Northern CA)
and I don't have to bother with packing and shipping them. Make me an offer,
get these out of my garage and onto your Datsun, and save me from having to put
them up on eBay...   Thanks!!

Erik Miller
1970 SPL311-29945
http://www.datsunroadsters.com/dats34.html