NOWROC Is Coming Alive - Your Help/Info Needed

To: "Datsun-Roadsters@Autox. Team. Net"
Subject: NOWROC Is Coming Alive - Your Help/Info Needed
From: "Tom @ Datsun2000" <tom@datsun2000.com>
Date: Fri, 25 Nov 2005 16:04:48 -0800
I am bringing NOWROC back online.  Editing the web pages for the new hosting
address I find many links and e-mail addresses no longer work.  I have
corrected a few, but if you are in Alberta, BC, Idaho, Oregon, or Washington
and you have updated information about yourself, or know others listed on
the membership pages, please e-mail me privately so I can update the web
pages.

Lets update the NOWROC web site and keep it current for all roadster owners.
Your input is appreciated.  I would like to see correct e-mail addresses,
links to owner pages, new members, anything you are interested in, and
information about anyone you know is no longer a roadster owner.

http://www.datsun2000.com/nowroc/

I will be looking into a new domain name registration for NOWROC so it can
stand on its own.

Tom
69 2000 - Mr. Hyde
Portland