Roadster Funding

To: <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: Roadster Funding
From: <slowboy@cox.net>
Date: Mon, 21 Nov 2005 12:57:23 -0500
Well, I have to buy some more parts for this frame off I am doing and need to
fund it. These certainly do not go on the 66 I am doing, so it is safe to sell
them.

This offer is for the Phoenix, AZ area unless you are driving in as I will not
ship the windshield. Yes, the weatherstrip is pliable. Six hundred ($600) for
both the windshield and the surround weatherstrip. Cash is a good thing.

1 new NISSAN High Windshield
1 new NISSAN High Windshield Weatherstrip

I also have a complete wiring harness set that I am thinking of selling or
Ebaying. The harness set is also NISSAN and is new along with being pliable. I
am pretty sure I paid $525.00 for these.

I am making a custom harness now for the 66 and all I can say is pre-made is
the way to go.

This harness set is for vehicles from July 1969. The tail lights on this
harness are the connector ends.

24014-A7800  Body Harness
24013-A7700  Dash Harness
24018-A3200  Starter Harness (4 wire)
24012-A7800  Engine Harness (for U20)

Thanks for reading and I hope Thanksgiving is pleasent for all. I'm off to get
the pies!

Jim

Slow-B-One