Re: Nissan parts CD

To: <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Nissan parts CD
From: "SlowBoy" <slowboy@cox.net>
Date: Thu, 17 Nov 2005 20:37:24 -0700
Well, that depends what is written on the CD.

The system I am familiar with and use is a two disk set. FAST system is what
I think it is called and then E-FAST is where you will find the old cars. If
this is what you have it is an installed program set. Also note that some of
the old stuff on the Roadster may be marked wrong by item number. I double
check it against the fiche.