Free 1600 Roadster

To: datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: Free 1600 Roadster
From: "Morey M. Mast" <mmast@universalprintingco.com>
Date: Mon, 14 Nov 2005 14:49:57 -0600
I have a 1969 1600 parts car with a complete drive train that I will
give to whom ever will come and get it.  No doors, no interior, no
top.  I am located in Central Texas, a member of the Z-Club of Texas,
the Jaguar Drivers Club of North Texas and a member of the Texas
Datsun  Roadster Drivers Club during its existence several years
ago.  As far as I can remember, the engine is complete, less the air
cleaner and the float bowl floats.  It was last started sometime
early to mid 1990's.  If interested I will go look it over again to
determine if such things as the starter and alternator are still on the car.

I am NOT getting out of the Roadster business just cutting back.

Please, anyone, reply to this message as I am not sure it is getting
out. Thanks.

Morey Mast
Bangs, Texas
325-752-6500