Re: Two questions

To: <stebharvey@ameritech.net>, <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Two questions
From: "Mark Sedlack" <msedlack@neo.rr.com>
Date: Sun, 13 Nov 2005 11:20:22 -0500
Steve,
No gasket, but a line of body putty/caulk up the A-pillar, across the cowl,
and down the length of the inner fender - basically under all the fender
mounting flanges.  Silicone RTV is an acceptable alternative - just be sure
to clean up the excess that squeezes out.

Les Cannaday at Classic Datsun Motorsports has a BRE spoiler
http://www.classicdatsun.com/new/parts.html

Mark Sedlack
ZROC
Cuyahoga Falls OH