Heated Seats.

To: <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: Heated Seats.
From: "Daniel Neuman" <neuman@radonc17.ucsf.edu>
Date: Thu, 10 Nov 2005 16:40:30 -0800
Hello All,
        I really want heated seats in the roadster as that will make Irene
very happy when its nippy out.
        Course I didn't think of this when I had the seats redone a while
ago.  What's the chance that my 'custom' seat upholstery is not glued to the
seat foam?  Is gluing the vinyl to the seat foam SOP????
        I noticed that Summit sells heated seat kits now.  I am thinking
that I might attach the seat heating elements to my seat covers and have
removable seat heating!!  Does anybody think that would work!!!

        Thanks,
                Daniel Neuman
                Oakland CA