'60 SPL212 roadster for sale, also '34 Oldsmobile 2dsd

To: <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: '60 SPL212 roadster for sale, also '34 Oldsmobile 2dsd
From: "chalsted" <chalsted@adelphia.net>
Date: Wed, 9 Nov 2005 14:29:03 -0500
the 31k original mile SPL212 roadster I recently acquired is up for sale,
first $5k buys it. always seems there's bills to pay. can e-mail pix to anyone
interested. not a piece of crap by any description. missing driver door
sidecurtain and side chrome trim, seems very complete otherwise. last driven
1999. contact me offline if interested. also picked up a '34 Oldsmobile 2dsd
this week, 40 years covered barn storage- very solid, straight car. so decent
it would almost be a shame to street rod it, but it would be a beauty in any
case.  my sickness is finding 'em, but don't have the time left in my life to
do 'em all up.

Craig
mostly roadsters