Re: New Wheels?!

To: <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: New Wheels?!
From: RacerY@comcast.net
Date: Fri, 04 Nov 2005 04:04:22 +0000
and here's my opinion, worth exactly as much :-)

Personally, for the vintage look I like the 4- spoke Libres.
They just kinda... fit.  Panasports are good, though...

But the racing Panasport is about as light as you can get... especially in a
vintage looking wheel.  Somehow, I just couldn't see a Kosei on a roadster.

Toby