vintage mag wheels dealers

To: datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: vintage mag wheels dealers
From: James Hoffman <ericerichoffman@yahoo.com>
Date: Tue, 1 Nov 2005 05:12:10 -0800 (PST)
I am not looking for them but thought someone might be interested: I have come
across two vintage wheel dealers who have Libre wheels.  The first is AKH
wheels, http://www.akhwheels.com.  The second is a gentleman named Terry
Vaughan, his website is http://mysite.verizon.net/res1ksb2

I am attempting to build a list of vintage mag wheels dealers.  If anyone knows
of any please let me know, I am specifically looking for (ansen or similar)
slotted mags, size 15" X 6", 5 on 4.5 bolt pattern with 3/4 to 1 inch of
positive offset.

Eric