O/T - HiFi Stereo Enhancement

To: "Datsun Roadster List" <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: O/T - HiFi Stereo Enhancement
From: "datsunmike" <datsunmike@nyc.rr.com>
Date: Thu, 29 Sep 2005 14:51:17 -0400
If any of you are still using an old time stereo system employing only 2
speakers I have a great gizmo for your stereo to enhance your listening
pleasure.

I used this on my then high-end (Phase Linear 400 setup, MagnaPan speakers,
AudioPro B250 sub, DBX parametric equalizer, etc.) stereo in the 80s and 90s
to fill in the 'sound stage' as my stereo speakers could not be ideally placed
- they were too far apart for the listening distance.

The Sound Concepts IR200 resolved the problem. It's only apparent when you can
sit down and listen to your stereo. Created a full 3D sound stage. To say the
least the effect was startling.

Hasn't been used in many years since I moved from my apartment to my childhood
house after my Dad died.

If interested contact me off list and I'll send you a picture - cheap.

Mike

PS - you need a monitor connection somewhere.