67.5 parts on E-bay

To: <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: 67.5 parts on E-bay
From: "chris bond" <cbond@carolina.rr.com>
Date: Wed, 28 Sep 2005 22:35:27 -0400
Hey List, I put a few parts on E-Bay tonight , Visor set, hardtop, tonneau
cover-really nice, and both doors. I got alot of response on the wiper stuff.
The arms were in good shape and removed gently, motor was froze up. I have the
arms on E-bay now for those who asked. I also got alot of neat manuals and
books  from 1972 and old ralley cataloges from 1983 that look new from the PO
Who was Willis Sullivan of NC. Willis bought the car in Honolulu and moved it
to CA then back to his home of NC. where it sat and rusted and froze up for
the past 11 years. I also found some stuff from Rising Sun in Bristol TN.
Willis swears to have only 42000 miles on the car. I removed the valve cover
and, WOW that motor looks new. I plan on putting on some good carbs and
running it to see how it purs, I may sell the motor tranny and body as running
rolling chassis. The brakes and clutch still work somehow on this car.
Matching # too. Enjoy the ride and buy some roadster parts to get that thing
on the road, and this car out of my garage, Chris