Re: '69 on Ebay

To: "Hall, Phillip" <Phillip.B.Hall@nasa.gov>,
Subject: Re: '69 on Ebay
From: Dave Corbitt <DCorbitt77@comcast.net>
Date: Tue, 27 Sep 2005 19:14:12 -0400
At 9:45 AM -0500 9/27/05, Hall, Phillip wrote:
>Does anyone on the list own or know about the red '69 ('68) 2000 on Ebay
>for 6000.00.  My brother is looking at it and would like more pictures
>of rust areas, truck, interior....
>
>Also he is looking at the '69 2000 is silver that is in NJ and rust
>free.  If I remember right you all thought this was a good rust free car
>or restoration.  Any more details?
>
>Phil Hall
>EM10
>MSFC
>work         256-544-2525
>work cell 256-651-4005

Phil,

I'm the one selling the Silver 2000 in NJ (listed as '69 but it is
actually a '68 which I just learned the other day). I can answer some
of your questions but I will be subject to scrutiny since I have a
vested interest. Dave Breed came over the other night and inspected
it and he's the one who posted the report on the body condition. He
saw the listing on ebay and got in touch with me to come see it. I
never met Dave before he came over in his incredible '66 1600 that
looks better than a showroom car would have in 1966. Mine is as
described on the ebay listing. I bought it and had it shipped from
California in July but don't have the resources, knowledge, or time
to do it justice so I am trying to recoup my money by selling it.

I hope that helps answer some questions.

Dave Corbitt
Summit, NJ