Stroker Build

To: <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: Stroker Build
From: "jtorres67" <jtorres67@sbcglobal.net>
Date: Mon, 26 Sep 2005 15:40:59 -0700
Hey all,

Given that I am a novice in regard to mechanics, I am looking to build a
"Stroker" motor for my '66. I have a R16 3 main and have a line on a 5 main
block to begin collecting parts for a build. The problem? I don't know exactly
what I need in regard to parts. If any of you Roadster pros out there can help
me with a list, I would really appreciate it. My idea is to get all the parts
I need and then turn it all over to a "pro" to put it together. I have
considered upgrading to a U20 and even as much as going modern with an SR20,
but I think I like old school and I love the simplicity of my 1600.

Thanks!
Jeff T.

'66 1600