Parts for Sale

To: "Datsun Roadster List" <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: Parts for Sale
From: "datsunmike" <datsunmike@nyc.rr.com>
Date: Mon, 26 Sep 2005 18:04:44 -0400
Now that I have sold my Roadster I'm selling many of the items I've collected
over the years - 26 to be exact. Almost all items are new or rebuilt and have
never been on a car.

2 rebuilt 2000 starters $45 each plus shipping. I painted them w/POR15 black
but they have some scratches from being stored for so long.

2 Throwout bearings $20 each shipping included

U-Joint for driveshaft $14 shipping included

Pair of NSK front outer bearings $20 shipping included

dizzy w/presmog weights and cam that can be used for priming motor - just
knock off the cam gear and strip or can be used to rebuild yours $15 plus
shipping.

A bunch of 2000 headbolts and washers $5 plus shipping.

Pair front turn signal covers - good chrome but the lenses need to be polished
to shine (I use Mothers aluminum polish) $13 shipping included.

Tokico front disc brake pads - $24 shipping included.

65-67 NOS Rad hose set (cloth braided), upper and lower (I think this is NLA)
$22 plus shipping

2000 NOS lower rad hose (cloth braided) $10 plus shipping

Miyaco Single Brake master rebuild kit $15 shipping included (remember you
cannot hone an aluminum bore)

5 speed clutch fork boot $12 shipping included.

Door glass squeegee $15 per pair shipping included.

Used Upper BJs, tight but slightly notchy and needs boots and grease fittings,
$25 shipping included.

Used side rods and tie rods, tight but slightly notchy,  and needs boots and
grease fittings $20 per set plus shipping.

Used original jack, includes everything - base, jack, jack handle and lug
wrench. I painted the jack and jack handle using POR15 silver and the base was
zinc plated (includes rubber ring) but the lug wrench needs work $15 plus
shipping

Contact me off list if you are interested in any of the above.

That's all I have except a few more items I will post on eBay.

Mike

PS, yesterday my car was taken by its new owner. After a long discussion with
him he's come up with some great ideas to make it 'his' car. He's quite into
the car and I look forward to some 'visitation' days and a few drives. He's
also enthused about coming to the Glen next year.