temperature difference

To: "datsun-roadsters" <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: temperature difference
From: "Jones Barton" <Jones_Barton@msn.com>
Date: Mon, 19 Sep 2005 08:32:41 -0700
Hi Roadsters,

    A couple of weeks back I posted that I got a new gauge voltage regulator
and it mad a big difference in temperature readings.  As the weather has
started to change in the great Northwest, I decided to turn the valve on my
heater to allow water to get to my heater core.  I noticed that the
temperature reading on the gauge is now lower than when I had it turned off.
Is this a matter of concern or is this because there is now a longer flow of
hot water?  Opinions as always are greatly appreciated.

Jones Barton
   Steilacoom Wa
1969 1600