Parts needed: 66 temp gauge, console lock

To: datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: Parts needed: 66 temp gauge, console lock
From: John F Sandhoff <sandhoff@csus.edu>
Date: Sat, 17 Sep 2005 22:01:42 -0700 (PDT)
I'm helping a neighbor try to source a couple of parts for
his '66. He needs a dash water temp gauge and a complete
console lock button assembly (his broke both the lock cylinder
housing itself and the latching arm). It may be an early '67
but I'm pretty sure it's a 66.

I told him I'd put out a query to my sources. I haven't cruised
vendor pages or ebay or any place else yet. Also, let me stress
that these parts aren't for one of my cars - I'm just the
facilitator.

-- John
      John F Sandhoff  sandhoff@csus.edu  Sacramento, CA