Treasure Island Meet This Sunday 18

To: <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: Treasure Island Meet This Sunday 18
From: Alvin Gogineni <gogineni.alvin@gene.com>
Date: Fri, 16 Sep 2005 14:25:11 -0700
I'll be joining the 350z crowd for lunch and a drive to the island. Can't
wait to take some pictures! Details as follows:

WHAT:

3rd Annual NorCal 350Z Red Robin / Treasure Island Meet

WHEN:

September 18th 2005 (Sunday) which is a bit earlier than previous years due
to less chance of rain)

Lunch @11:30am then a drive to TI afterwards... for a photoshoot similar to
last year. So bring those fancy digital cameras ya'll got!!!

WHERE:

Red Robin - San Mateo

2204 BRIDGEPOINTE PKWY

SAN MATEO, CA 94404-1569

Phone: (650) 571-5500

WHY:

Why Not!!!

The First year had maybe 12 Z's and the Second year had over 50 Z's and
close to 70 cars altogether. this year we will try and do better!!!

So come one come all.

There will be designated leads to head caravans to Treasure Island...