Classic Japanese Car Show Oct 1

To: EarlyDatsunClub@yahoogroups.com, datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: Classic Japanese Car Show Oct 1
From: Victor Laury <vlaury@earthlink.net>
Date: Fri, 16 Sep 2005 10:31:14 -0700 (GMT-07:00)
I received the following from Mrs Yamaguchi for release -
-----Quote------------
"we have already 200 cars & we will closing the registration. Gate open for
only "pre-registered" owners 8am- 9am, and for towing vehicles need to come
around 7:30am is better while enough space for towing cars is left. (Towing
cars need to be relocated to the general parking at Queen Mary right next to
the venue."
------End Quote-------
Their first show is a success before it even starts! 200 Classic Japanese cars
is a venue not to be missed.

Victor
Downtown Los Angeles
70 SRL