Bumpers for Sale

To: "Datsun Roadster List" <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: Bumpers for Sale
From: "datsunmike" <datsunmike@nyc.rr.com>
Date: Thu, 15 Sep 2005 19:34:36 -0400
I found a set of bumpers I forgot I had in my basement.

They will need to be replated or painted, however, the are perfectly straight
with no dings and there is very little pitting, virtually none on the rear
bumper except for a few small pits on the very bottom.

The rear bumper has no holes for a license lamp but one can be drilled of
course.

No overriders.

They are excellent candidates for replating and it would be a shame to paint
them.

I'm looking for $140 for the pair plus shipping. The big box weighs about
30lbs and will need to be shipped via UPS due to its large size - 60x12x12.

I packed them as well as I could but bumpers are very hard to pack due to
their shape and size.

Please contact me off list if interested and the first person who responds
will be the winner or should I say purchaser.

Mike

PS - I have no pics - I ain't digital yet.