Re: east coast roadster shop?

To: chalsted@adelphia.net, WCHMCH@aol.com
Subject: Re: east coast roadster shop?
From: MillenG@aol.com
Date: Wed, 14 Sep 2005 09:39:17 EDT
In a message dated 9/14/2005 7:25:12 A.M. Eastern Standard Time,
chalsted@adelphia.net writes:

try Mike  Sachs at MAS motors- he's near Reading Pa. on rte 100. I don't have
a  number for him, but saw him at the Glen last weekend. maybe someone else
on  the list has a number for Mike.

I live close to Mike's shop and he just set up my 69, 1600 and did an
outstanding job. I wish I would have known about him a year ago before I was
ripped
off by a guy in Bethlehem, PA. I spent a lot of money with the Bethlehem
shop and thought the car was set up right. I had Mike drive the car and he knew

immediately what it needed. After a day in his shop I couldn't believe the
difference and the car is now fun to drive. His phone number is 610 944-8444.
Tell him you got the number off the list and I recommended him.
If you have any other questions just fire away.
Glen Millen
69 1600
PA