Good Luck, Andy! ->Re: I'm a deep thinker

To: Andy Cost <andycost@earthlink.net>, datsun-Roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: Good Luck, Andy! ->Re: I'm a deep thinker
From: Dan Zubkoff <zubkoff@sbcglobal.net>
Date: Wed, 7 Sep 2005 14:53:47 -0700 (PDT)
Good Luck, Andy!

BTW: In 91/92,  I drove a 66 1600 powered by a
L18/z-5spd with metal mounts directly bolted to the
frame. The car was built for weekend club racing, but
was my daily driver. This car was later owned by
Calspeed.

http://groups.msn.com/BADROC/datsunorgphotos.msnw?action=ShowPhoto&PhotoID=57

I remember the tingling in my hands due to the whole
car vibrations.On extended roadster drives, I'd find
myself lightly holding the steering wheel (on the
highway) to avoid the vibrations...

Enjoyed the ride...but no good vibrations :(

Dan Zubkoff
San Mateo, CA