Re: scenic roadster driving

To: James Hoffman <ericerichoffman@yahoo.com>
Subject: Re: scenic roadster driving
From: Greg Chirpich <sportstergreg@everestkc.net>
Date: Tue, 06 Sep 2005 21:32:13 -0700
Jim,

      Thanks for the reference to www.miatadrives.com.  I bookmarked
that one.  I'm not sure what part of the US you are in.  If you are
close to Arkansas, the northern Arkansas roads are great.  Arkansas
Rider's Guide by Mario Caruso lists some routes complete with non-chain
restaurants and some lodging recommendations.  He also warns of couple
of roads where it is more than a 100 miles between gas stations.  I've
been on some of those roads and they are great.

Greg
69 2000
Igottahaveminerunningagainbeforetheleaveschange division