roadsters, tow vehicle for sale

To: <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: roadsters, tow vehicle for sale
From: "C. Halsted" <chalsted@adelphia.net>
Date: Tue, 6 Sep 2005 09:37:00 -0400
because I live on the end of a mountain, my tow vehicle is of necessity a
serious 4x4 truck. I just picked up a very decent family/tow vehicle last
night off a local charity I've donated to before, they just bought a box van
and needed quick funds for new tires and a few other things... anyhow, the
car is a really, really clean 88 Ford Crown Vic 10 passenger station wagon
with a factory tow package, FI 302 AOD. has 5 new tires, even the spare..
runs and drives and looks great, burgundy with burgundy interior. these are
fairly economical for a large vehicle, would figure probably 20mpg on the
highway. and should be plenty car to haul a roadster on a trailer. anyhow, I
bought it as a favor to them, not because I needed it.. would sell it for
$1,250 quick money to get back out of it, I think a heck of a good deal for
a good family/tow vehicle. wouldn't hesitate to drive the car cross-country,
could easily fly in and drive home. let me know offlist if interested, can
take pix to send off.

Craig
mostly roadsters