Re: still stumped (was: Re: Carb synchro)

To: "gregs672liter@netzero.net" <gregs672liter@netzero.net>
Subject: Re: still stumped (was: Re: Carb synchro)
From: John F Sandhoff <sandhoff@csus.edu>
Date: Thu, 1 Sep 2005 20:03:50 -0700 (PDT)
In a moment of carelessmess, gregs672liter@netzero.net wrote:

> ...I'll admit, I am so mad at it right now I have had thoughts of
> selling it.  There, I said it... are you listening to me Roadster Gods?
>  (maybe that will help...).

Good Lord man, don't you know what you've just done?
A car that won't start is a car you can't find a buyer for.
The Roadster Gods know this is a sure-fire way to keep you from being
able to sell your finicky ride. And They now have an incentive to keep
your car from starting... :-(

Bummer, man. The only way to reverse this bad Karma is to buy another
one right away :-)

-- John