RE: Carb synchro

To: gregs672liter@netzero.net, datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: RE: Carb synchro
From: John Wightman <johnwightman@shaw.ca>
Date: Thu, 01 Sep 2005 17:07:19 -0700
Hey, this is the most interesting post I've seen in days - actual roadster
content!

Anyways, from your post I gather you've recently done some work on the
engine - did you r&r the head? If so, perhaps your cam is one tooth out? It
sounds to me like there's something up with the ignition advance curve -
i.e. too advanced at low speed (and maybe too advanced at high speed as
well, but it's closer to where it should be).