Re: Vacuum Hose Routing

To: Steve Jones <727gs@db3broadband.com>, Datsun-Roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Vacuum Hose Routing
From: Victor Laury <vlaury@earthlink.net>
Date: Tue, 31 May 2005 12:09:28 -0700 (GMT-07:00)
>Steve Wrote - I've got a '68 1600 that I dropped a U20. Since I removed the
>pump and all the other smog equipment, I realize now that the vacuum lines
>will be routed differently. I noted in a previous post that Mr.
Chernoff stated that the vacuum advance for the distributor should be connected
to a port on the carbs. Is this the only line I should concern myself with and
what about that very nice three port manifold coming out of the top of the
thermostat housing?

"Very Nice"? Find a Very Nice plug to replace the Very Nice Thermo Vacuum
controler and you will be set up just fine.

Downtown Vic
Los Angeles