Re: Rob Beddington in the news!

To: <RoadsterGB@aol.com>
Subject: Re: Rob Beddington in the news!
From: "Paul" <9laser3@bright.net>
Date: Tue, 31 May 2005 14:41:08 -0400
Rob,

  How could I have missed that opening credit!  The article is well written
and held my interest from the first paragraph to the last.  I had never heard
that BRE had a deal with Toyota that apparently Toyota backed out of when they
gave the cars to Shelby.  The last paragraph's speculation on just who John
Morton would be today if he had gotten a Toyota instead of a Datsun really
makes me think.  If BRE hadn't brought Datsun a winner on the race tracks,
would Mr. K have had the clout to get the 240Z built?  Would there even be a
Nissan today?
  The article is accompanied by lots of great photos from Toyota and a couple
by Pete Lyons.  Nice job.  What's the next article going to be on?

Paul
  And Tim, Thanks for publishing Rob's article.  He did a great job of getting
Datsuns in there!  I see you finally bought a Datsun Z.  When will we see you
in a roadster?