Spec V FS in Ohio

To: "Roadsters" <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>,
Subject: Spec V FS in Ohio
From: "Paul" <9laser3@bright.net>
Date: Mon, 30 May 2005 09:34:18 -0400
  My son has decided that since he works for Honda, he should drive a Honda.
So his 2002 Nissan Sentra SE-R Spec V is up for sale.  Photos ar at
http://dkort.glmotorsports.net/blog/gallery/63.aspx

  If you have any questions about the car, please email my son, Dan Kort at
dkort@columbus.rr.com

Thanks,
Paul
Ohio

******************************
Vehicle specs:

60k highway miles
Rockford Radio
Sunroof
6 Disc CD Changer
5 yr / 100k mile Nissan bumper to bumper warranty ($50 deductible)
OEM bra
Carbotech Bobcat front pads
Bridgestone RE750 tires with <2k miles

I would like to sell it as is, with the modifications listed below:

Nismo CAI
Hotshot Header
Stromung Exhaust w/O2 & Res
Nismo RR Sway bar
Nismo LTB

You can see pictures in the photo gallery.

All recall work has been completed, and the car runs good with consistent 28
mpg driving.  I have maintenance and gas mileage records since new.  The
engine burns no oil and the transmission shifts smoothly.

Price is $11,000.

I also have a set of 15" steel wheels with Blizzak WS-50s.  They should be
good for another 2-3 winters before needing replacement.  I will first offer
these to whoever buys the car, at an additional cost.

Do not ask about parting the car out.  If I have no interested parties by
June 5th, I will remove the parts and sell everything by itself.  I will
edit this post at that time.

The car is located in Columbus, Ohio.

Dan