Re: Need advice on Watkins Glen

To: PETER VANDERPAS <giraffehauler@yahoo.com>, datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Need advice on Watkins Glen
From: "datsun parts.com" <datsunpartsdotcom@yahoo.com>
Date: Wed, 25 May 2005 21:41:55 -0700 (PDT)
Peter,

Would share the link of the Watkins Glen web-site with the list?

Dean

PETER VANDERPAS <giraffehauler@yahoo.com> wrote:
I am planning a business trip to Buffalo NY Sept. 19
through Sept. 30, and want to see the IRL race at
Watkins Glen the 24th & 25th. I would be thrilled to
meet up with fellow Datsun people if anyone is
planning on being there. Also, if anyone has a
recomendation on a hotel or motel in the area, I would
be most appreciative. The list of places to stay on
the Watkins Glen web site is quite lengthy