RE: Tire recommendations for '68 2000?

To: Dave and Linda <daveandlindab@comcast.net>
Subject: RE: Tire recommendations for '68 2000?
From: Robert Keen <rekeen@mtu.edu>
Date: Wed, 25 May 2005 00:40:33 -0400 (EDT)
Dave & Linda-

Your recommendation below sounds ok.  This is the tactic
I described in my note as "trust the man at the local tire
emporium to put on some tires without any prompting from me",
except that the local tire place is on my computer screen.

Without getting dizzy trying to interpret and interpolate
among several tire charts, this may be the best approach.
Thank you.
--Bob Keen
68 1600