How My Roadster Tried To Kill Me Today

To: "'Datsun-Roadsters@Autox. Team. Net'"
Subject: How My Roadster Tried To Kill Me Today
From: "Greg Hare" <ghare@bellsouth.net>
Date: Tue, 24 May 2005 19:49:31 -0400
Evidently I kicked the 36-year-old speaker housing. It detached (that's
"broke" to y'all who can't read between the lines) and fell under the clutch
and brake pedals, still hanging by the wires though, so I could neither
shift nor brake, as I was heading into a major intersection. With a red
light.

If school hadn't ended last Friday there would have been hundreds of cars.
As it was, it was eerily empty as I frantically kicked the speaker housing
around and managed to get into a parking lot.

Gosh that was fun.