Re: Driving your cars...

To: "sidney raper" <spl310@hotmail.com>, <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Driving your cars...
From: "Eric Frisbee" <efrisbee@charter.net>
Date: Mon, 23 May 2005 21:41:08 -0500
What's this "waking their roadsters from their slumber" stuff?    Don't you
know that winterizing a roadster means running a lighter weight oil and
putting some sandbags in the rear?  :)    Mine would have stayed running all
year round, except I wanted to rebuild the engine!

Drive 'em everyday and wash the salt off every warm day!  Enjoy the ride!!!

Eric