FTD Finally

To: <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: FTD Finally
From: "Andy Cost" <andycost@earthlink.net>
Date: Sun, 22 May 2005 20:31:45 -0500
Bucephalus and I are getting faster.  The autocross site was much smoother
this time than the last four events.  This site is also concrete instead of
asphalt.  The temperature was between 95 and 99 degrees all day which is a
little warmer than the previous four autocrosses this year.  I am also getting
more used to the new motor and handling that Bucephalus has.  All of the
variables helped me to get fast time of day today.  Actually, there were a
couple of F500 formula cars and a B-Mod sports racer that were quicker.  I was
the fastest of all the full bodied production cars.  This is the first time
that I have beaten all other cars.  My goals are now set on competing with the
F-Modified F500 cars.  They are snow mobile powered open wheel formula cars.
Locally we have a multi-time national champion Gary Kramer.  I have a few
tricks up my sleeve that I will use to catch Gary.  I plan on forced
induction, water injection, and Wilwood Brakes.  I will be racing in Pearsall,
TX on June 10-12 at the AVON tire proving grounds.  This site is South of San
Antonio.

I'll let you know how it turns out.

Andy