69 2000: remove dash rebuild and replace parts - looking for

To: datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: 69 2000: remove dash rebuild and replace parts - looking for
From: Paul Souza <pauljsouza@yahoo.com>
Date: Sun, 22 May 2005 17:48:07 -0700 (PDT)
Hi Everyone,

I am looking for advice on removing my dash and console on my 69 2000 and
getting them rebuilt.  I have heard from previous discussions that "JustDashes"
in LA is the way to go.  Please share any advice.

I also plan to replace any old parts under the dash necessary. Please provide
any advice on this project. I am assuming I need to replace headlight switches,
hoses, relays, etc..

Any suggested improvements are appreciated too.

I really appreciate all the advice I have received in the past.

Take care,

Paul Souza
69 2000
Vacaville, CA