project updates on mydatsunroadster.com

To: <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: project updates on mydatsunroadster.com
From: "Andrew Conner" <awconner@austin.rr.com>
Date: Sun, 22 May 2005 17:56:54 -0500
I've got my new project website up and running.  If you have any interest,
please visit:
http://www.mydatsunroadster.com/.
It is a blog-style site that will document the ongoing restoration of my
1968 Datsun 2000.  Being a blog, there is an area to add comments after
every post.  Please feel free to make topical comments, especially if you
see me doing something stupid and/or dangerous.  : )  Or if you have some
insight that would be helpful to the process comments would be appreciated
as well.
The main page will only contain the most recent five days of posts, but at
the bottom there are links to archives of previous months as well as to a
page on the acquisition of the roadster.

Andy Conner
http://www.mydatsunroadster.com/