Re: Missing around corners

To: James Richards <jmr407@mindspring.com>
Subject: Re: Missing around corners
From: Bill Cole <datrock@centurytel.net>
Date: Sat, 21 May 2005 09:13:50 -0700
   James, even though your leaning towards a fuel problem I would still
check the wire going to the distibutor. The one that connects to the
side of the housing. Check to see to see if the connection is a loose
fit. If it has to much wire length it could be moving and loosing
contact or be grounding out from the G forces in the corners. Plus, I
take it that your battery is anchored down?? Does the problem happen
while turning  right and left or just to the right?
   I would start the car and wiggle the mentioned wire, carefully not
the shock your self in the process. If the car sputters or misses you
found the source.You can also check the ignition to starter wire, the
one that connects to the seleniod tag on the starter, it could have a
loose fit too. Bill