Headlamp Relay Question

To: datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: Headlamp Relay Question
From: roadster68 <roadster68@shaw.ca>
Date: Fri, 20 May 2005 11:34:03 -0600
Sorry for the re-issue of this request but I was not very clear on my first
attempt.  Could someone with a 1968 roadster please take a look at his
headlamp relay and let me know what colored wire (on the main engine
compartment harness) lines up with which number stamped on the headlamp
relay.  I did not realize that there is no wire showing on the relay - only
tabs with the numbers 1 thru 4.  Also, my appologies to Dean at Fairlady.
He is selling the actual Nissan relay that supersedes the original relay.
His Nissan replacement part # is B5230-28000.  Anyone out there today?
Larry.