Re: Vaccuum advance / hoses

To: <ghare@bellsouth.net>, <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Vaccuum advance / hoses
From: Stan Chernoff <az589@lafn.org>
Date: Fri, 20 May 2005 06:02:24 -0700
Greg,

The vacuum advance hose for the distributor should connect to the small
ported vacuum connection on the front carburetor.  It is close to the
throttle plate area near the insulator.

The story above is the way if the smog equipment has been removed.

If there are small hoses connected to the air cleaner it is probably from a
70.

Stan
=

At 08:45 AM 5/20/2005 -0400, ghare@bellsouth.net wrote:
>Anybody happen to have a diagram or picture of where all those hoses are
supposed to go off the air filter housing (69 2000)? I don't actually  have
any smog equipment on it, right now I just have everything blocked off. My
primary question is, where should the vaccuum advance tube hook into?