67.5 2000 Solex Linkage assembly

To: <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: 67.5 2000 Solex Linkage assembly
From: <gerardomagana@sbcglobal.net>
Date: Tue, 17 May 2005 16:28:14 -0700
Hello all, I am very excited to say that I have started production on the 67.5
2000 Solex linkage assembly for the Solex type 2 or early carbs.  I have
placed a limited order (10 sets) on these items as the demand may not be that
high.  I have already submitted a CAD drawing and I expect to have the
manufacturing completed by the 14th of June at the latest due to current
projects that the manufacturer is making.  The linkage assembly will be made
from 304 stainless steel, just like the original and will come with all the
correct bends including the throttle stops.  These will come with the mounting
hardware, basically a ready piece to install.  If you would like to reserve
one ahead of time please email me as I probably will not make another run on
this item.  This item due to its short run is going to be 125 dollars per
linkage assembly (which includes shipping in the price). Keep in mind that
this linkage is for the early Solex carbs type 2's, not the Solex type 3 or 4
carbs.  If you are looking for the Solex type 3 and 4 carb linkage sets I am
happy to report that I have them available at 100 dollars each, a new low
price and this includes shipping.  These are also Stainless steel, very nicely
made items.  Pictures are available on request.  Finally I would like to add
that these are exact reproductions of the originals, This would be a perfect
addition to any roadster or restoration as the stainless steel is far stronger
than the mild steel.
Thanks, Gerardo Magana
www.fairladyparts.com (coming soon)