in need of : stock u20 camshaft/floor pans

To: datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: in need of : stock u20 camshaft/floor pans
From: Shaun <toolmansj@sbcglobal.net>
Date: Sun, 15 May 2005 16:34:15 -0700 (PDT)
Hi everyone I'm new to the group and just getting a restoration underway. I
just missed a cam shaft on ebay..rats!!! An a  cam would be fine as cheaper
pricing, a deal on a b cam would be better. I will also be needing some floor
pans my drivers side floor is shot. This car has numerous little cancer spots
hopefully I can find them all. I'm hoping this time next year I can be going on
some runs.

Thanks ALOT

Shaun Jones
1970  2000